Sunday, September 21, 2014

Animaritime 2014 - Better then Ever

Boy it's been a long time since I posted and it's been months since Animaritime 2014. The delay was mostly due to me doing special edits of the images and working toward setting up a one day event for Animaritime in October, Capital Cosplay. Now, onto to the convention, is was absolutely amazing as always. Despite a few technical issues with A/V, the volunteers and staff were excellent, I really look forward to the convention each year.

On the photographic side everything went extremely well, got lots of great booth photo, lots of photos from around the convention, lots of shots from the masquerade and I even shot a few videos.





Here's a great example of one of the longer edits I did post convention. Here you see the original shot, the colour and lighting corrected version, my first edit with back drop from the game and final edit with an original photographic composited background.



I'll be posting my full gallery next, so stay tuned for that.

-Larry M. Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment