Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Before The Storm

With Hal-Con 2013 quickly approaching it's time to update all the images from this crazy summer of cosplay, so expect a huge flood of updates this week. Hopefully I won't get this backed up ever again with posts. It seems I get most of the word out through Facebook now so for "quick and dirty" posting that seems to be all I need. that being said, I really like going more in depth into this world and talking about successes and issues I've encountered for the benefit of others starting out or in the trade now. All of the work is a good thing though, I have hundreds of awesome images now in which I hope to construct a book of Maritime Cosplay, both to celebrate and share the talent of this region, more on that later.

-Larry M. Holder 

No comments:

Post a Comment