Sunday, September 9, 2012

Animaritime 2012 - Image Catalog

Here is the image catalog from Animaritime, again it will be broken by category.

Booth Photos







































































































Final Fantasy Location Shoot





Pandora Hearts Location Shoot






Staff Requested Image


Cosplay Masquerade Contestants - I forgot to talk about this in my last posting. I fought with how to shoot this, available or artificial light, high or low ISO, etc. In the end I ended up shooting at super high ISO with available light an then used the noise reduction tools in Lightroom. I use this technique a lot now, it has to be the greatest thing about digital cameras versus film.

























And that ends that, next up Harbour Con-fusion 2012!

-Larry M. Holder 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment