Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fredericton Zombie Walk 2012

I got a little bit behind in my posts, so here, finally is the Fredericton Zombie Walk 2012. The zombie walk is an awesome event, this was the first year I was able to go and very much enjoyed it. It raises money and collects donations for the local Food Bank, a great cause. These events are very popular ever where, in fact I'll be doing another in Saint John in a few weeks. So on to the pics.


First I'll start with this pan, I've been doing these a lot lately. Photoshop has a great stitching software built in, though sometimes in these people can get cut out if they're in a strange spot in the images. None the less I think it does a wonderful job. I hope to continue doing these or most events.


I also got to test out my new wide angle filter which I am using on my old film 28 to 80mm lens. At 28mm it makes an awesome effect despite the lack of sharpness. I prefer the the black and white version as I love the look of old black and white horror movies.

Well that's all I really have to talk about the process. I'll be posting the image archive next and then a special message released on my other blog, but I feel the need to post it here too.

-Larry M. Holder 


No comments:

Post a Comment